Tour Code: IGT-LAOS-37
Duration: 7Days/ 6Nights
Price: US$ 609 – 1,038/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour
* Please find detailed information about tour by click on the tabs: “Brief & Price” – “Detail Itinerary” – “Accomodation”
- Day 01 : Vientane – Arrival (L)
- Day 02: Vientane – XiengKhouang (B , L)
- Day 03: Phonsavanh – Plain of Jars – Muangkhoune – Phonsavanh (B , L)
- Day 04: Phonsavan – Luang Prabang (B , L)
- Day 05: Luang Prabang – Kuang Si – Luang Prabang (B , L)
- Day 06: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou – Luang Prabang (B , L)
- Day 07: Luang Prabang Departure (B)
Land price per person for private tour (in USD):
|Period||Hotel Categories||2 pax||3 pax||4-6 pax||7-9 pax||10 -15 pax||Sgl. Sup|
- HIGH SEASON 1st October 2014 to 30th April 2015
- LOW SEASON 1st May to 30th September 2015
Supplement air ticket
Included in above prices:
- Accommodation on a twin shared basis
- Private, Air-conditioned Transport
- Boat trips as stated in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees to sites stated in the itinerary
- Meals: As indicated in above itinerary = B, L, D
- Drinking water
Exclusive of above prices:
- Visas and Immigration fees on arrival
- Domestic air ticket
- Int’l air tickets to/from Laos
- Travel and/or Medical Insurance
- Lunch or dinner unless stated in the itinerary
- Single suppl. room accommodation (quoted separately)
- Child or adult in triple share accommodation
- Foreign language guides other than English
- Peak Season or Special Events Surcharges
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
Day 1 : Vientane – Arrival (L)
Upon arrival at the airport our local guide will meet you and then transfer to the city for a full tour of the city include : Wat Prakeo (the original home of the Emerald Buddha ) , Wat Sisaket (the house of thousands of Buddha statues ) , Anousavari (Vientiane Arc de Triomphe ) , Pra Thatluang stupa ( the stupa that kept the relics of Buddha). Then transfer to the hotel.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Vientane – XiengKhouang (B , L)
After breakfast early in the morning, visit the morning market , Museum of the Revolution. Then transfer to airport for flight to domestict Xiengkhuang . On arrival transfer to hotel . Free time.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Phonsavanh – Plain of Jars – Muangkhoune – Phonsavanh (B , L)
After breakfast , visit the Plain of Jars well known as one of the most unusual sites in Asia , hundreds of stone jars weighing up to a ton scattered over a large area of green . The pots are thought to be over 2,000 years , but their origins are still a mystery . Continue to the old capital of Muang Khun with a stop to visit the minority village along the way . Overnight at hotel Phonsavan
Day 04: Phonsavan – Luang Prabang (B , L)
After breakfast , explore the local market before starting throughout many mountain roads Luangphrabang . Arrival LuangPhrabang in the evening. Overnight at hotel .
After breakfast , start the day with a visit to Wat Xienthong most beautiful temple in the city built in the 16th century. Poursuisons by visiting Wat Visoun , Melon stupa and Wat Aham and we drive about 30 miles south along the Mekong River Falls Kuangsi Falls, where you can take a refreshing dip in the clear waters . Return to Luang Prabang and overnight at the hotel.
Day 06: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou – Luang Prabang (B , L)
After breakfast , visit the Royal Palace and then we embark on a boat trip to the Pak Ou cave Cave which is located 32 km upstream of the river and along the way stop to visit the village of whiskey and observe the villagers use to process Lau Lao (rice wine ) and continue the cave where more than a thousand pictures budha are preserved. After visiting the cave, navigate downstream to Luangphrabang for lunch and then take the short trip to Ban Xangkhong ( weaving village and Mulberry paper based village). Return to Luang Prabang for the hotel night
Day 07: Luang Prabang Departure (B)
Free time before transfer to airport for your international flight .
Overnight at hotel as below or similar:
|Vientiane||Manorom Boutique Hotel/STD||Donchan Palace Hotel / Classic|
|Luangprabang||Villa Chitdara Hotel / STD||Villa Santi Hotel /DLX|
|Xiengkhouang||Phochan Resort / STD||Vansana Hotel / STD|