Tour Code: IGT-LAOS-04
Duration: 5Days/ 4Nights
Price: US$ 360 – 830/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour
* Please find detailed information about tour by click on the tabs: “Brief & Price” – “Detail Itinerary” – “Accomodation”
- Day 1: Dien Bien Phu – Muang Khua – Muang Ngoi (L)
- Day 02: Muang Ngoi – Nong Khiew – Luang Prabang (B , L)
- Day 03: Luang Prabang – visits ( B , L)
- Day 04: Luang Prabang – Kuang Si – Luang Prabang (B , L)
- Day 05: Luang Prabang – Departure (B)
Land price per person for private tour (in USD):
|Period||Hotel Categories||2 pax||3 pax||4-6 pax||7-9 pax||10 -15 pax||Sgl. Sup|
Supplement air ticket
Included in above prices:
- Accommodation on a twin shared basis
- Private, Air-conditioned Transport
- Boat trips as stated in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees to sites stated in the itinerary
- Meals: As indicated in above itinerary = B, L, D
- Drinking water
Exclusive of above prices:
- Visas and Immigration fees on arrival
- Domestic air ticket
- Int’l air tickets to/from Laos
- Travel and/or Medical Insurance
- Lunch or dinner unless stated in the itinerary
- Single suppl. room accommodation (quoted separately)
- Child or adult in triple share accommodation
- Foreign language guides other than English
- Peak Season or Special Events Surcharges
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
Day 1: Dien Bien Phu – Muang Khua – Muang Ngoi (L)
You will arrive at the border of Dien Bien Phu in the morning, then you will drive to Muang Khua located 70 km away. We pass by Khua Muang , a small market town , before continuing by boat cruise towards Muong Ngoi ( starting 4-5 hours on board) . Muong Ngoi is an hour’s drive north of Nong Khiaw . The village is not large and has narrow paths lined with coconut trees and a common site where fishermen gather to mend their nets , creating an atmosphere of South Sea . Here , one easily finds the true lifestyle Lao : time seems to have stopped … We stop for a lunch of local dishes served along the river . Night in local guesthouse in Muang Ngoi .
Day 02: Muang Ngoi – Nong Khiew – Luang Prabang (B , L)
Breakfast at the hotel. We board a traditional boat downstream of the Nam Ou River . He will lead us to Luang Prabang through stunning karst landscapes . Picnic lunch on board. Arrive at Pak Ou a small village at the confluence of the Nam Ou River and Mekong River powerful . Visit the thousands of sacred Buddha statues staying in caves located in the mountainside facing the Mekong . After this visit, you continue towards Luang Prabang and get there before sunset. Welcome to the pier and transfer to hotel .
Overnight at hotel in Luang Prabang.
Day 03: Luang Prabang – visits ( B , L)
Breakfast at the hotel. Begin your tour with Wat Vixoune influenced by the architecture Tai Lu, and That Makmo the stupa shaped watermelon and Vat Aham , right side. You will continue the tour with Vat Sipphoutthabat with its beautiful carved doors and views of the Nam Khan River. Walk through the narrow streets to Wat Xieng Thong, the most beautiful temples in Luang Prabang XVI century . The roofs of the main chapel down to the ground and panels of colored glass adorning the walls of the chapels . Lunch at local restaurant. The afternoon continues with a visit to the National Museum (former King’s palace ) and Wat Mai with five tiered roofs . At the heart of the city , climb the sacred hill Phousi for a breathtaking view of the city and its mountainous setting .
Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 04: Luang Prabang – Kuang Si – Luang Prabang (B , L)
After breakfast , we will travel 30 km to the south to visit the famous Kuang Xi waterfalls , although not low, are spectacular and really beautiful in their greenery . They are located in a protected national park . Before arriving there , we stop en route to visit the market Talad Phosy known for selling fresh fruits from the entire region. We will also visit Ban Na Oune , a small village inhabited by the mountain ethnic group ” Hmong ” , probably the best-known minority group in Laos . Just before arriving at the Kuang Xi waterfalls we visit another village inhabited this time by the Khmu ethnic minority , the village of Ban Tha Pane . Our picnic lunch will be served in the shady park surrounding Kuang Xi waterfalls . Guests have plenty of time to relax and swim in fresh water before returning to Luang Prabang by late afternoon. Overnight in Luang Prabang hotel .
Day 05: Luang Prabang – Departure (B)
After breakfast , Then transfer to airport for departure flight .
Overnight at hotel as below or similar:
|Luangprabang||Villa Chitdara Hotel / STD||Villa Santi Hotel /DLX|
|Muang Ngoi||Lattana Vongsa Guesthouse||Lattana Vongsa Guesthouse|