Tour Code: IGT-LAOS-05
Duration: 6Days/ 5Nights
Price: US$ 315 – 711/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour
* Please find detailed information about tour by click on the tabs: “Brief & Price” – “Detail Itinerary” – “Accomodation”
- Day 01: Luang Prabang – Arrival
- Day 02: Luang Prabang - city tour (B)
- Day 03: Luang Prabang - Pak Ou cave (B , L)
- Day 04: Luang Prabang – Kuang Si waterfall (B , L)
- Day 05: Luang Prabang - Tad As Waterfall (B , L)
- Day 06: Luang Prabang Departure (B)
Land price per person for private tour (in USD):
|Period||Hotel Categories||2 pax||3 pax||4-6 pax||7-9 pax||10 -15 pax
Supplement air ticket
Included in above prices:
- Accommodation on a twin shared basis
- Private, Air-conditioned Transport
- Boat trips as stated in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees to sites stated in the itinerary
- Meals: As indicated in above itinerary = B, L, D
- Drinking water
Exclusive of above prices:
- Visas and Immigration fees on arrival
- Domestic air ticket
- Int’l air tickets to/from Laos
- Travel and/or Medical Insurance
- Lunch or dinner unless stated in the itinerary
- Single suppl. room accommodation (quoted separately)
- Child or adult in triple share accommodation
- Foreign language guides other than English
- Peak Season or Special Events Surcharges
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
Day 01: Luang Prabang – Arrival
Upon arrival at Vientiane (either Wattay Airport or after crossing the Friendship Bridge ), you will be greeted by your guide and driver who will drive you to your hotel located in the center . After you have installed , we start visiting the major sights of the capital, including the oldest temple, Wat Saket, which has thousands of miniature Buddha statues and the former royal temple of Wat Hor Prakeo which housed the famous Emerald Buddha Image . On the way to the famous That Luang Stupa , we stop to take some pictures of the imposing Patuxay Monument , which is reminiscent of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris . Overnight in Vientiane .
Day 02: Luang Prabang - city tour (B)
After breakfast , we visit the morning market and then drive along the Mekong River to the south via the Friendship Bridge and the famous Buddha Park . Late lunch in town. Free evening. We offer a walk along the banks of the Mekong to watch the sunset and dine in one of the cafes where you can enjoy the weird and wonderful dishes such as fried crickets .
Day 03: Luang Prabang - Pak Ou cave (B , L)
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Luang Prabang.
Transfer to the selected hotel . In the afternoon , visit Wat Xienthong the most famous and beautiful temple in the old town dating from the 16th century. After visiting Wat Visoun and the stupa of Wat Aham and melon , then climb the 328 steps to Mount Phou Si for sunset. On the way back visit the night market . Overnight at hotel .
Day 04: Luang Prabang – Kuang Si waterfall (B , L)
In the morning, we reach the pier on the Mekong River to take a canoe and take a boat trip . The sanctuaries at Pak Ou consist of two large caves , with thousands of Buddha images , which range from a few centimeters to two meters. En route, Lao typical villages are barely visible behind a screen of foliage. You can observe during navigation slender canoes sailing near the shore, bamboo poles and floats mark the location of nets and fish traps . We ‘ll break Ban Muangkeo , a well known whiskey Lao Lao traditionally distilled and produce handcrafted from rice village. Return to the hotel in the afternoon
Day 05: Luang Prabang - Tad As Waterfall (B , L)
After breakfast , we will travel 30 km to the south to visit the famous Kuang Si waterfalls , although not low, are spectacular and really beautiful in their greenery . They are located in a protected national park . Before arriving there , we stop en route to visit the market Talad Phosy known for selling fresh fruits from the entire region. We will also visit Ban Na Oune , a small village inhabited by the mountain ethnic group ” Hmong ” , probably the best-known minority group in Laos . Just before arriving at the Kuang Si waterfalls we visit another village inhabited this time by the Khmu ethnic minority , the village of Ban Tha Pane . Our picnic lunch will be served in the shady park surrounding Kuang Si waterfalls . Guests have plenty of time to relax and swim in fresh water before returning to Luang Prabang by late afternoon. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 06: Luang Prabang Departure (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. The morning continues with a visit to the former royal palace before the transfer to the airport for your departure flight !
Overnight at hotel as below or similar:
|Vientiane||Manorom Boutique Hotel/STD||Donchan Palace Hotel / Classic|
|Luangprabang||Villa Chitdara Hotel / STD||Villa Santi Hotel /DLX|