Tour Code: IGT-LPB-06
Duration: 6Days/ 5Nights
Price: US$ 355 – 599/ Pax
Designed by Evelyn (Ms) – Email: evelyn@indochinagrandtour
* Please find detailed information about tour by click on the tabs: “Brief & Price” – “Detail Itinerary” – “Accomodation”
- Day 01: Luang Prabang – Arrival
- Day 02: Luang Prabang (B)
- Day 03: Luang Prabang (B , L)
- Day 04: Luang Prabang (B , L)
- Day 05: Luang Prabang (B , L)
- Day 06: Luang Prabang Departure (B)
Land price per person for private tour (in USD):
|Period||Hotel Categories||2 pax||3 pax||4-6 pax||7-9 pax||10 -15 pax
|From 01/10/2014 to 30/04/ 2015||Standard||595||518||469||434||395||150|
|From 01/05/2014 to 30/09/2015||Standard||555||478||428||394||355||120|
Included in above prices:
- Accommodation on a twin shared basis
- Private, Air-conditioned Transport
- Boat trips as stated in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees to sites stated in the itinerary
- Meals: As indicated in above itinerary = B, L, D
- Drinking water
Exclusive of above prices:
- Visas and Immigration fees on arrival
- Domestic air ticket
- Int’l air tickets to/from Laos
- Travel and/or Medical Insurance
- Lunch or dinner unless stated in the itinerary
- Single suppl. room accommodation (quoted separately)
- Child or adult in triple share accommodation
- Foreign language guides other than English
- Peak Season or Special Events Surcharges
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
Day 01: Luang Prabang – Arrival
Arrival at Luang Prabang airport , reception and transfer to the city center . Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 02: Luang Prabang (B)
After breakfast visit Luang Prabang with its gleaming temple roofs , colonial architecture and beautiful surrounding landscape of mountains covered with forests , has preserved a unique and rare throughout Asia charm. You visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun , the temples of Wat Aham and Wat Mai with five tiered roofs . Continue the tour with Vat Xieng Thong, which nestles at the confluence of the Mekong and Nam Khan River. The temple structures are decorated in various ways with gilded stucco . A climb to the summit of Mount Phou Si in the evening you will have a wonderful view with the sunset over the city and the Mekong River. 329 steps lead us to the golden stupa of Wat Phou Si at the top. Evening descent and visit to the night market with crafts including beautiful Lao woven by ethnic groups.
Overnight at hotel .
Boat trip upstream the Mekong to visit Pak Ou cave . Stop at the village of Ban Muangkeo , famous for its rice whiskey called ” Lao- Lao .” Lunch in a restaurant at the edge of the river . Return to Luang Prabang in the afternoon , visit the village Ban Xangkhong , specializing in the production of paper and silk. Free time.
Overnight at hotel in Luang Prabang.
Day 04: Luang Prabang – Kuang Xi Waterfall (B , L)
Departure for the beautiful Kuang Xi waterfall, nestled amidst lush vegetation . Stop en route to visit the fruit market Talad Phosy the villages of Ban Na Oune inhabited by Hmong and Ban Tha Pane by Kh’mu . Picnic lunch near the waterfall Kuang Xi . Time to rest in the nature and enjoy the unique setting. It is possible to swim in water ( pretty cool ) . Return to Luang Prabang and free time.
Overnight at hotel .
Day 05: Luang Prabang – Tad As Waterfall (B , L)
After breakfast , pick up at the hotel at 8:30 or 9:00 . We go to the Elephant Village ( 15 km from the city). Upon arrival you will be greeted by the head of the elephant farm . Then you will live a pleasant ride experience , sitting on a howdah ( seat) on the back of an elephant (1 hour) . A boat trip is then provided to the Tad As waterfall before returning to the Elephant Village . This waterfall is particularly impressive and spectacular during the rainy season ! Swimming is also possible. Lunch will be served at the Elephant Village restaurant. Return to Luang Prabang in the afternoon . Free time. Overnight at hotel
Day 06: Luang Prabang Departure (B)
After breakfast, transfer to airport to flight next destination /End of service
Overnight at hotel as below or similar:
|Luangprabang||Villa Chitdara Hotel / STD||Villa Santi Hotel /DLX|